Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Back again on Tide Hiker

Sunday February 12, 2017

Everything was OK until someone told Audrey that Grandpa and Grandma were leaving....



But we were on our way anyway and safely back on Tide Hiker by about 6:30 PM

Monday February 13, 2017

I woke up feeling crook and ended up staying in bed all day until dinner time. I think this is the first time I have had a cold since we moved on board. Obviously I caught some bug in Charleston. A lost day. (I spent a lot of the night awake - and hoping that Kylie does not come down with the same crud!)

Tuesday February 14, 2017

Feeling a bit better today. We are planning to depart Stuart on Thursday so there is a bit to do. The painter came back today to fix the non-skid that he messed up first try. Diver came today and cleaned the hull and running gear. Is a beautiful warm an sunny day so Deidre and I wandered over the "The Deck" for a beer and hamburger in the sun.








No comments:

Post a Comment