Saturday, April 15, 2023

DAY 10: ANOTHER MARKET DAY

 The good news is that Kylie made her flight. Her advise to us is to allow plenty of time when its our turn to leave.

Another slow morning (I folded and put away my washing - that slow) but at about 11 AM Deidre decided that it was another market day and declared her intention to participate. Apparently we need some frogs legs, or something. I took a shower and left to finder her.


Turns out, this was a super-market. Just about the whole town was participating. 

It was a very busy scene, the whole town was loaded with stalls selling food, clothing and the rest. I had to wonder where everybody parked. 

I unsuccessfully tried to find a beret. Eventually I asked the hat-man and he replied "Oh non monsieur! Only people in Normandy wear those!"

That afternoon was quite cold. I went for a walk to get my steps but came home before I got my 10K, it was just too cold for the way I was dressed.


No comments:

Post a Comment