Friday, November 30, 2012

Anthem - Tuesday, November 27, 2012

The day did not start well - one of my many crowns fell off in the shower. But first I had a 9AM doctor's appointment for a physical, followed by a quick visit to Dr Dick (our dentist friend) at 11AM to get the crown glued back on,  after which I raced back to Anthem to get Deidre. She had follow up appointments at Mayo and I was scheduled for lunch with Danielle at AmazingMail.  We were back together again by about 2:30PM and headed for the house.

It took an hour or so to swap the waterfall pump to replace the bad pump that serviced the filter. But when I fired it up it leaked like a sieve. It needed a new "o ring" which I did not have, and once again we were running out of time. We were meeting Bill and Tonni at 5PM for dinner and a movie. So we resolved to solve the problem in the morning and changed cloths in the car. The movie "Lincoln" was pretty good.

That day we drove about 200 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment