Sunday, November 11, 2012

Wild Dunes - Friday November 9, 2012

Picked up the canvas/isen glass and stored it on the boat deck, awaiting completion of the varnish project.

I mounted the new wifi aerial on the bridge superstructure and started snaking the cable thru to the computer in the RPH. I was able to borrow a snake from one of the other boats. Its a messy business and involves removing access panels and crawling into small places. After a few hours work I was able to plug it into the back of the computer in the RPH. Maybe I had actually finished a project? But no. The "driver" I had downloaded from the vendor's website requires a password, so I will have to wait till Monday.

Deidre and I spent 30 minutes in the engine room with my amp meter trying to figure out the problem. The end result is that I don't believe my initial diagnosis is correct, and I have decided to hire an electrician. I called and left a message.

I called the sanitation vendor ("Raritan") twice today with no response. I will try again Monday. They are located in NJ so were affected by "Sandy". I will be patient.

Tonight we went to the movies and saw "Flight". It was a real downer and we do not recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment