Thursday, November 8, 2012

Wild Dunes - Thursday November 8, 2012

The canvas guy called to say he had cracked some of the Isen Glass and we needed to have a look. On the way back we went to Lowes and bought paint for the floor in the Vee berth.

Deidre and I vacuumed the water out of the forward bilge, its a messy job. I wish I knew how the water gets in. It does not amount to much, and it is "fresh" and does not smell, but it is annoying. I then installed the new "High Level" sender on the waste tank and sanded and then painted the top of the tank so it looked better. Deidre is going to paint the sub floor in the Vee berth.

After putting it "all back together again" I activated the sanitation system ....... and it still does not work. I will call the vendor in the morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment