Friday, November 30, 2012

Back on board - Friday 11/30

Pilot House Seating
Jet lag kept us in bed till the upholstery guy arrived with our new cushions and canvas. An hour later the boat was all decked out and looking pretty flash. Deidre and I are both happy with our choices and the workmanship.

The neighbors then turned up for a tour and stayed till about 3PM. Good fun, but put us a little behind in our schedule for the day. I headed off to Kylie's to resume varnish work, Deidre unpacked and headed off to do "a big shop". Its now after 7PM and she has not returned. I have filled a page with my "to do" list.

Bridge Seating
We plan to depart Wild Dunes on Monday. I need to find a marina in Florida where we can leave the boat when we drive to Houston for Christmas with David and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment