Sunday, November 11, 2012

Wild Dunes - Sunday, Veterans day, November 11, 2012

Sorry, I am having trouble keeping up with the blog. I am a bit frustrated, each day seems about the same, I have a bunch of projects underway and none of them seem to be getting done. The smallest amount of progress seems to involve 20 steps and several hours. We leave for Phoenix in a week.

This morning started with friends at the Sea Biscuit for breakfast. Good fun. It was a warm and sunny day.

Then back to the step project. We sanded, applied "teak cleaner" and "teak brightener" and dried them in the sun, and then applied the first coat of varnish. These six little steps have taken us the best of two days to prepare for varnish. Oh well, at least it seems we can finish the job. So far so good.

I came back to the boat and started the teak work on the bridge railings. Deidre spent an hour or so with Kylie and then returned to the boat and told me to knock off. So I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment